What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 tubes Palmolive shaving cream
4 flasks Palmolive handsoap
1 Nivea Men Aftershave Protect & Care
1 Nivea Men Aftershave Sensitive
Palmolive was 2 + 2 for free, Nivea 1 + 1 for free.
No shipping costs because I pick it up in the store.
The shaving cream is no longer available in the local store, only in their online store. The handsoap and aftershave I bought to reach the minimum amount of €15 to get free shipping

Total €30,44
Discount €15,22

After been bitterly disappointed that my recently required vintage auto strop vc1 razor, which was a early birthday present to myself is now no longer usable due to one of the blade stops braking off and is now beyond repair....To compensate for this loss i've placed another order for a GEM ~Micromatic Open Comb Vintage Single Edge Safety Razor for the USA.

It's plating is missing in places, which is only superficial & cosmetic , the razor it'self is in good working order..I look forward to giving it a try out when it arrives.

You'll enjoy it @Palmolive fox . It's a great shaver...very efficient. As you say, plating is cosmetic (I think it gives a nice patina and sense of being used). They're built like tanks!!

You'll enjoy it @Palmolive fox . It's a great shaver...very efficient. As you say, plating is cosmetic (I think it gives a nice patina and sense of being used). They're built like tanks!!
Thank's @Scotshave ..When i bought the auto strop vc1 , i was in two mind's to either go for the Micromatic.I've always been intrigued by them after been recommended to add one to my shopping list by @Digimonkey who rates these vintage ladies very highly. The auto strop vc1 was my choice purely because the seller was UK based, and i was swooned by it's vintage aesthetics..Glad to read GEM Micromatic's the built are like a tank..And your right ,the plating is cosmetic,plus it give's a wonderful appearance of being well used..Thank's for the insight.

Last edited:
My pleasure

a bottle of guerlain jicky edp.

i was in newcastle with mrs isaiah yesterday. fenwicks dep store has a very decent perfume department, and ive always been curious about jicky so got a sample spray. i absolutely loved it, mrs isaiah on the other hand thought it smelt like sweaty ass crack. ive went online and bought a bottle, but ive been forbidden to wear it when im out with my beloved. hey ho

Status
Not open for further replies.