What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A year's worth of daily shaves in that package. Congrats!

Decided to jump on the YaQi train, this handsome-looking beast is in today's flash sale:
View attachment 36318

Does anyone have experience of this particular knot (the 'snow leopard', apparently)?
Its the tuxedo dyed a different colour. Yaqi on their aliexpress have reported that they only sell 2 types of synthetic fiber knots compared to their wholesale alibaba store. On aliexpress you'll only get those that have the tuxedo fibers but could be shaped fan, bulb, or hybrid which they dye different colours like your snow leopard and the softer which is always black which to my knowledge is called the boss knot or game changer. I've not been able to ascertain if the fibers in some knots are more tightly/densely packed but do know glue bumps have been found in even newer brushes up to 10mm. I've found playing the risk adverse game pays off (namely message grace on aliexpress before paying and she will give your brush a second QC and let you know if your model has the glue bump issue)

A very good brush indeed a great size for both bowl and face lathering.

Just ordered this one from the Yaqi-Store. The picture is crappy but it might be a nice green translucent handle...

And it kinda looks like a pacifier for a baby
The picture may look crappy, but the brush looks fantastic...Sticking this in the mouth of baby as a pacifier wouldn't go down too well with social services....some would argue this is a good idea though.

Last edited:

Bloody hell Speedy,did your finger get stuck on the to buy button

..."a long time" is of course subjective; the saying "how long is a piece of string" comes to mind, I would guess several weeks (i.e. more than two but less than four) . A "long time' in this context also appears similar to @Palmolive fox "final buying urge", which appears to be without end ... joking apart, both the Taj mixi and Omega 48 brushes are superb...great purchases that will, I am sure, bring joy...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.