What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting on a tub of Wickham Soap Company parma violet and pack of Polsilver Super Iridium blades.
Order was posted last Tuesday from @Agent Shave but I'm still waiting on it. Second Class post is usually a lot quicker than this

My recent order took 12 days, I think their local Post Office completely shut down for over a week due to the weather, nothing they could have done really. Received in the end with some nice samples included, all's well that ends well

My recent order took 12 days, I think their local Post Office completely shut down for the over a week due to the weather, nothing they could have done really. Received in the end with some nice samples included, all's well that ends well

A couple of places I've ordered from recently (not shaving stuff) they had a banner on the top of the page saying disruption to service/orders, but no such banner on Agent Shave. Hopefully shouldn't be too much longer

Been sniffing around for something different to buy, as I've been using Schick injectors for a long while now. So today ordered a Made in England Gillette Tech, with a ball ended handle. My first vintage Gillette & cost under a fiver Doesn't seem to have a date code; but with a bit of research on Mr Razor's website - likely to be 1952ish.

Ordered a pack of Feathers too - to see how they go in the Tech when it arrives.

I'm waiting on a tub of Wickham Soap Company parma violet and pack of Polsilver Super Iridium blades.
Order was posted last Tuesday from @Agent Shave but I'm still waiting on it. Second Class post is usually a lot quicker than this
Hi!

We managed to get all our orders out despite the bad weather, however our local post office did have a backlog due to the adverse weather conditions we had here in Norfolk, which access in some places was still proving difficult until mid last week. Please keep us updated.

Agent L

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah I'll post back when I have an update, which should hopefully be any day now

Status
Not open for further replies.