What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one of these beauties on the way too, it's my first vintage razor and I won it in a giveaway...I'm expecting it's arrival in the next few days !! Only person I've heard of in the UK is Jay at razorplating.co.uk I think he is away currently until the end of September

Well done @Olie29 for obtaining one of these. I have heard and read so many positive reports on them, I cant wait to try mine.
I am aware of Jay from razorplating.co.uk but did not realise he was returning soon. I understood he had ill health and if he is coming back I would be more than happy to wait on for him. He has brilliant feedback from his work.
Many thanks.

I'm super excited to give it a go along with my original old spice puck and aftershave to experience that true vintage shave... I emailed Jay quite a few weeks ago and asked him if he would do a polishing job on a rubberset 400 and he said he would be willing to give it a go as it wasn't a big job but I've since seen on his website that he seemed to have a job booked in but wasn't taking on anymore as he is away until the end of September...maybe worth an email.

Thank you mate,
I will indeed mail him.
I have tried the "Fat Boy" on a pass around and that was a wonderful experience so I am hoping this will do the same.
Many thanks,
Wayne

This was an accident, I went through all the rigmarole to check my discount code and points accrued and I didn't mean to tap on the place order button but as I moved the curser on my touchpad it clicked.

So I now have some Myrsol Emulsion on its way to me. Not that I am complaining I have been wanting to try it for ages, with winter coming up it's balm season!

Almost an unbelievable as @shaunwistow's "secret santa"

It's good stuff you won't regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.