What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed the SteamPunk soap sample I had. A little bit of something different.
Tell us what you think of the horse hair. I really like mine but many people don't seem to get along with them.

I really enjoyed the SteamPunk soap sample I had. A little bit of something different.
Tell us what you think of the horse hair. I really like mine but many people don't seem to get along with them.
I certainly will, I have always been curious about horse hair. Do they knot all that easily? That's the only thing that concerns me, I read how they are prone to it. The one i ordered is 50:50 mane to tail.

I certainly will, I have always been curious about horse hair. Do they knot all that easily? That's the only thing that concerns me, I read how they are prone to it. The one i ordered is 50:50 mane to tail.
My horse hair has never tangled but I know others have said this happens. I use swirling and back and forth strokes without issue. I think mine's 50:50 too. I enjoy the fact that it feels a little scritchy at first then wonderfully soft on the paint brush strokes. Maybe mine's a shorter loft than usual VL type 13061M.

Status
Not open for further replies.