What are you waiting on to arrive? June 2021

Picked up this 180ml bottle of colonia intensa for a very good price..said I’m not spending till my tattoo is out of the way and all I’ve done since is spend ! Going to have to go without for a month or two to let my bank balance recover, will make a nice addition to the new Aqua di Parma set thoughADC4AAC7-3930-46CA-9A89-3CE47BB2A3BF.jpeg

Floid Blue aftershave. I liked quite a lot the sample that a friend sent me, so I decided to invest in a whole bottle.
GGFPsrC.jpg

Pic.png
Feather Artist Club SS Razor
Came across what I thought was a good deal on ebay and snatched it at a good price. I have been recently using the AC blades in couple of SE razors so thought why not add something new to my list of skills - learn how to shave with a shavette....wish me luck :oops:

Last edited:
View attachment 71331
Feather Artist Club SS Razor
Came across what I thought was a good deal on ebay and snatched it at a good price. I have been recently using the AC blades in couple of SE razors so thought why not add something new to my list of skills - learn how to shave with a shavette....wish me luck :oops:
They look really nice.. saw one used going on Facebook recently for £85 posted but in the wooden handle.
I’ve got the more aggressive version (I believe) on my wish list - DX

Back
Top Bottom