What are you waiting on to arrive? June 2021

I think it's a Gibbs Lucky but don't quote me on that. I'm not sure if it uses standard DE blades or the weird Gibbs variant
@Mike Smart
Caveat - I'm no expert on Gibbs razors - but I owned a #15 adjustable model for a while - a very fine razor - that did need the blades adapted to suit modern ones - not such a great effort - you use a pair of scissors or a hole punch/snipper type thing. The base plate and top cap, from memory didn't look like that - looks more for standard blades to me. I'm sure the adjustable had lugs at either end of the base plate to secure the blade. You might ask @Blademonkey - as I bought it from him. Yours - I.

Oh - Mike - I like the fact the vintage blades have 'mince' on the packaging! :)

@Mike Smart
Caveat - I'm no expert on Gibbs razors - but I owned a #15 adjustable model for a while - a very fine razor - that did need the blades adapted to suit modern ones - not such a great effort - you use a pair of scissors or a hole punch/snipper type thing. The base plate and top cap, from memory didn't look like that - looks more for standard blades to me. I'm sure the adjustable had lugs at either end of the base plate to secure the blade. You might ask @Blademonkey - as I bought it from him. Yours - I.

Oh - Mike - I like the fact the vintage blades have 'mince' on the packaging! :)
i’m sure they are normal blades
infact i’m sure iv got a picture of the base plate but your right
there’s nothing like a packet of mince.
hopefully my face dosent look like mince when iv finished

@Mike Smart

C5457C44-91B2-4BD2-BEF4-CB0D4D380BC8.png

Back
Top Bottom