What are you listening to?

Chris I am jealous! Got into R+ when I was living over there. Tickets are always sold out so fast. Me and my drinking/bike buddy Volker (RIP) used to get left in the pub with the keys and told to drink what we wanted just so long as we put it on our tabs! Then when "geht nicht mehr" happened we used to go up to his flat and stick on some Rammstein. Ah happy days.

Chris I am jealous! Got into R+ when I was living over there. Tickets are always sold out so fast. Me and my drinking/bike buddy Volker (RIP) used to get left in the pub with the keys and told to drink what we wanted just so long as we put it on our tabs! Then when "geht nicht mehr" happened we used to go up to his flat and stick on some Rammstein. Ah happy days.

This will be the eighth time. I am actually in the 'Live aus Berlin' video from 98. I put them up there as probably the best live act I have ever seen (more like a heavy metal circus), but not necessarily the best concert. That goes to the Buzzcocks in the Royal Court Liverpool, the Ramones in Liverpool university and then Space in a field in the middle of Bootle. And the only field in Bootle.

Looking forward to this one immensely though as it is the first time my wife is going with me. Always been my son. Gives us a night out in Cardiff as well. Then it is The Darling Buds a couple of nights later in Newport.

Life looks up on the concert front.

This will be the eighth time. I am actually in the 'Live aus Berlin' video from 98. I put them up there as probably the best live act I have ever seen (more like a heavy metal circus), but not necessarily the best concert. That goes to the Buzzcocks in the Royal Court Liverpool, the Ramones in Liverpool university and then Space in a field in the middle of Bootle. And the only field in Bootle.

Looking forward to this one immensely though as it is the first time my wife is going with me. Always been my son. Gives us a night out in Cardiff as well. Then it is The Darling Buds a couple of nights later in Newport.

Life looks up on the concert front.
Darling Buds were class :love:

Back
Top Bottom