What are you listening to?

View attachment 74547
Massive Attack - Mezzanine.

Paul.
Class. By the same token - a spot of Portishead? Times past - f**k - those pills really twisted me man - are you sure that was just MDMA? - I shouldn't have taken the last three, shit, I need to calm down. Anybody got any vera's? Smoke some weed, take some valium - rattle a fistful of codeine - a bit of trip-hop? Settle down Beavis. Nice - luvvvvvverly. And relax. We shall make it down! Thank god these days are long behind me. I.

Class. By the same token - a spot of Portishead? Times past - f**k - those pills really twisted me man - are you sure that was just MDMA? - I shouldn't have taken the last three, shit, I need to calm down. Anybody got any vera's? Smoke some weed, take some valium - rattle a fistful of codeine - a bit of trip-hop? Settle down Beavis. Nice - luvvvvvverly. And relax. We shall make it down! Thank god these days are long behind me. I.
Yes indeed, I don't think I could do it anymore! :)
Good days though!

Paul

The healing power of the voice of Elizabeth Fraser. I've said many stupid things to myself in life - for instance - yes, I'd like to go and work in Kabul - yes, let's try to hitchhike to Delhi - but nothing as idiotic as - these pills aren't working - I'm taking more! Oooooooohhhh - as the late and great Steve Irwin would have said - danger! Danger! Run Terri run! :) - I.

Back
Top Bottom