What are you listening to?

The wicked witch is dead - ought to be - is that incitement to violence? If I had a Twitter account I'd get banned. - dead behind the eyes for years. Like his wife - I've met and photographed enough abused women and men over the years to recognise that look. A new dawn? - no, I don't think so - another old, rich and white pensioner. Good luck America. - I.

@Satanfriendly

The wicked witch is dead - ought to be - is that incitement to violence? If I had a Twitter account I'd get banned. - dead behind the eyes for years. Like his wife - I've met and photographed enough abused women and men over the years to recognise that look. A new dawn? - no, I don't think so - another old, rich and white pensioner. Good luck America. - I.

@Satanfriendly

That is brilliant. (y) (y) :LOL:
Edit
Christ I nearly got caught in watching trump rocks videos. Maybe later.

Last edited:

@Satanfriendly
@Digimonkey , if you like MetalTrump, then here's a bit of the brilliant Cassetteboy for you :cool:

Back
Top Bottom