What are you listening to?

Apologies - I meant to thank you. I found the mix on Spotify. It was excellent to work to - there and not there, if you know what I mean. A soundtrack to rearranging an apparently random selection of words into stage play format. The benefit of that sort of mix is that you pick up other good new things to listen to. Refresh the favourites. Thievery Corporation - where have you been all my life?

What did you make of the new PSB?

cheers - I.

I'm struggling with PSB's latest, to be honest. I've tried to listen to it a few times and it's not working for me. What I normally do in these circumstances, is leave it alone for a while and go back to an album. How about you? A fan?

I'm struggling with PSB's latest, to be honest.
Me too. I listened to it at home - Spotify on phone to JBL speaker - wasn't sure. Sounded lovely from a production point of view. Happened next to hear it on a mate's system that cost more than my flat - I joke only slightly. It sounded fucking awesome but still meh. He's a fan of the band too and the best we could come up with - in terms of trying to be positive - was - pompous. Maybe that's what happens with the whole orchestra thing? Revisit in six months, as you say. - I.