What are you listening to?

Status Quo - Paper Plane

One of Quo's finest, IMO. I bought a new CD of their greatest hits recently, and am currently working my way through it.

You can't beat a bit of Quo to get the blood pumping.

Status Quo - Caroline

Another slice of classic 70s rock from Quo. This is another of their very best songs, and I never tire of hearing it, like most of their older songs.

It's hard to believe that this song is 50 years old this year, though!!!

David Bowie - Starman

This is one of my personal favourite Bowie tracks. I enjoy most of his songs, though, and this is a classic piece of Bowie from 1972. It's another song that I will never tire of hearing.

47 years ago this was released. Still brilliant, not listened to it for a lot of years. When I put it on the turntable I was blown away. Fantastic. (y)
Edit: I can still remember buying it from woolworths in 1978. When the town had about 15 record shops. Bugger I'm old. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

47 years ago this was released. Still brilliant, not listened to it for a lot of years. When I put it on the turntable I was blown away. Fantastic. (y)
Edit: I can still remember buying it from woolworths in 1978. When the town had about 15 record shops. Bugger I'm old. :ROFLMAO:

And his dad. - I.

Back
Top Bottom