What are you listening to?

Something that takes me back to my crazy days....Absolutely sheer power brilliance...I had the pleasure of seeing them live a few times. :love:

One of my Massive Attack favourites... Liz Fraser is one of the most underrated female singer ever!....The Cocteau twins, are one of my all time favourite bands.. :love:

Enjoy my eclectic musical tastes.
Massive Attack, good call!

Paul.

I'm a bit of an old bugger and a gardener, I usually play music on my phone when I am weeding. I have 128gb so it takes a while for the music to come round again, these are the stand outs for today.
I give you prog rock gods, Genesis.

Also a bit newer. Cage the elephant, both are great albums.but try ain't no rest for the wicked on this one. (y)

Marvellous - have you seen the Chris Sievey documentary? Apparently, Frank Sidebottom was created as his own support act - but became more popular :ROFLMAO:
I haven't, I'll check it out, I love a bit of Frank. I saw him at Glastonbury in 1995, stumbled across the comedy stage as he was starting his set. I was tripping on acid and it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen :)

Back
Top Bottom