What are you eating tonight?

Wings! Good man! I have a half metric f*ck tonne of them in and some Scotch Bonnets to make up a jerk marinade tomorrow. I've got my COVID boost (third jab) and flu jab tomorrow, so reckon a chilli shock and a mega-boost of chicken (on the bone) will do me a world of good.

jimmyc

Supporter
Supporter
As much as I dislike olive oil, one of my friends goes on about how whole olives taste different. So sceptical me got a jar of pitted green olives earlier on today.
Opened them up about half an hour ago, why did I not try these years ago, I have a quarter of a jar left and they will be finished in another 20 mins. (y) :)

That's so funny Jimmy, I did the same thing! I think I ate an olive at some point in the 70s and thought "why do adults eat this crap?" Fast forward about 3 decades, I bought a jar to put on a home made pizza, ended up eating nearly the whole jar. Only once mind. Now I enjoy them in moderation like they say you should with beers.

Mind you I still don't like those big green Greek ones. Kalamata? Calamity more like. Way too bitter.

jimmyc

Supporter
Supporter
That's so funny Jimmy, I did the same thing! I think I ate an olive at some point in the 70s and thought "why do adults eat this crap?" Fast forward about 3 decades, I bought a jar to put on a home made pizza, ended up eating nearly the whole jar. Only once mind. Now I enjoy them in moderation like they say you should with beers.

Mind you I still don't like those big green Greek ones. Kalamata? Calamity more like. Way too bitter.

Yes I am definitely going to start putting them on pizza.

Top Bottom