What are you eating tonight?

An early dinner today, takeout Chicken Pad Thai with rice and 'Crab Delight' (pot sticker things with crab-cream cheese inside). Then later, with our DVD movie from the library, we'll skip right to the vanilla ice cream-caramel sauce-cashews treat.
XRyd84h.jpg

Was in a rush tonight after 4 nightmare days at work, I didn't have much in, or much time to eat, so I literally just grilled up a brace of chicken thighs with a sprinkle of herb salt and just munched them caveman style. Didn't even have any bread to make a sarnie out of them! Dinner fail. Not exactly a balanced meal but quite nice in a basic way.

We just pigged out on a Chinese delivery.
BBQ Spare Ribs, Sweet and Sour King Prawns Cantonese style, Sweet and Sour Pork Cantonese style, Chinese King Prawn Curry. Well it appears her Vegan fad is over.

Last edited:
Frankfurters with Ketchup to annoy Harry Callaghan.

View attachment 74296
"Nah this stuff aint getting to me, the shootings the knifings the beatings old ladies being bashed in the head for their social security checks.......... Nah that doesnt bother me , but you do know what does bother me ? You know what really makes me sick to my stomach? Its watching you stuff your face with them hotdogs. Nobody, and i mean nobody puts ketchup on a hotdog.

Top Bottom