What are you eating tonight?

Meatballs

Packet of fresh meatballs, bunch of spring onions, tetra pack of chopped tomatoes, teaspoon chilli flakes and a pile of pasta. Early today as the kids are hungry and SWMBO working. Still a nice plate full left for her, and a fussy daughter saying delicious !!,

[attachment=7736]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372434907.276322.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372434907.276322.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 20
Tonight I am having something I have not had in months.
Sausages (pork and beef), bacon, black pudding, white pudding, fried eggs, beans, lorne sausage and maybe a slice of toast or fried bread.
Followed by a rather large pack of Rennies and a bottle of Gaviscon, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRPPP!

Out for some food tonight with the family and I had some calamari with nothing other than some fresh ground pepper and then some chicken breast with some kind of funny tasting, funky sauce smothered all over it and topped with cheese. I think it had more salt in it than I would eat in a month! The squid was really nice though and cooked quite well, nice to have it without any other fuss

Salted caramel ice-cream sprinkled with a salted peanut brittle...shop bought wafer cones. I'm extraordinarily popular, which is nice.

Northam Saint said:
antdad said:
Salted caramel ice-cream sprinkled with a salted peanut brittle...shop bought wafer cones. I'm extraordinarily popular, which is nice.

Is that the Cart D'Or one ? Delicious if it is.

Absolutely freaking NOT! ;)

http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-20588.html

antdad said:
Northam Saint said:
antdad said:

Is that the Cart D'Or one ? Delicious if it is.

Absolutely freaking NOT! ;)

http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-20588.html

When I have the time I will try that one. For the moment the freezer section will do. I won't be sprinkling the peanut brittle, (intolerance), but I can get some nice honeycomb from the local olde sweet shop.

Northam Saint said:
Hot Chocolate, no alcohol allowed on Scouting Sleepovers !

You clearly haven't been on one of our local Scout camps! We're not too bad but people do raise an eyebrow when we mention the main fundraising event we organise is a beer festival - no scouts invited though!

Tonight I am not eating chocolate, I wish I was though!

Back
Top Bottom