What are you drinking tonight.

I have happy memories of the last time I stayed in Montmartre, sat on a windowsill with a glass of Pernod watching the tourists walking up the hill to the Sacre-Coeur. You could see them all looking up thinking "lucky b'stard living there!" as it was a room in a converted convent that from the outside looked like a typical tenement. They probably imagined I was some Gauloises-smoking artist ekeing out a tough but romantic existence. In reality I was just another Brit having a weekend away.

Tried Brewdog for the first time last night. The Lost Lager....can't decide on the taste. Citrusy I thought. May have to buy some more today to help make my mind up

When drank cold as a stepmother's kiss it is indeed the nectar of the Gods on a hot day!! This is what tea is for!! ;)(y)
It wouldn't let me view the ingredients, but in nanny state Britain it would be full of carcinogens.

Funnily enough, the reason you can't get it here is that it contains the synthetic food dye Red 40 which is banned here because it is associated with hyperactivity in kids, and has been known to be contaminated with other carcinogenic substances. It's derived from coal tar...

So you could possibly try shaving with it!!

Aside from that, could we not just buy some Lipton Ice Tea that is available in the UK and add our own lemonade? Is not a secret recipe, the name gives it away! Actually sounds quite refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom