What are you drinking tonight.

Deuchar's IPA was always a favourite of mine when I used to partake. I did enjoy Marston's Pedigree, Taylor's Landlord, Courage Directors, Gale's HSB, Everard's Tiger, Fuller's London Pride, Fat Cat Pale Ale, Caledonian 80, Caledonian Golden Promise, Orkney Dark Island and many, many others which my diseased mind cannot immediately recall. To quote the Fast Show, "I was very, very drunk."

What the Brewery was, is , did or its size didn't bother me one iota. The proof was in the drinking and not what was supposedly cool or had a fancy name. Some bloke with an opinion in a magazine never interested me. Oh aye, Spitfire was another lovely but Morland's Old Speckled Hen and Theakston's Old Peculier weren't fit for bathing me bunions! Ruddles County had a ripe old tickle to it and Black Sheep Bitter wasn't bad either. I don't remember any Punk Dog or owt like that but I've been dry since the wee small hours of August the 23rd 2003.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/Of0Lfy9nsio[/video]

Northam Saint said:
Marks & Spencer Rhubarb Vodka, neat. Nice not too sweet and you can taste the Rhubarb.

Nice.
Was planning on getting my oad man some of this for Yule:
7875.jpg
Chase Rhubarb Vodka. Made in England.

Its Friday....hurrah...

Got a couple of bottles of ale in the fridge but I think I'll pop into Morrissons tonight and see if they are doing 4 for a fiver and top up my supplies....

Plus theres some rum in the cabinet....roll on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom