What are you drinking tonight.

Indian takeaway leftovers? On the very few occasions there have been any leftovers at Chez Gairdner, I've eaten them for breakfast. Cold & all mixed in together!

Gairdner said:
Indian takeaway leftovers? On the very few occasions there have been any leftovers at Chez Gairdner, I've eaten them for breakfast. Cold & all mixed in together!
I do it every weekend have a few drinks ! and order too much curry :icon_razz:
not tried it cold for years :icon_razz:

Another beer for me.

IMAG0023.jpg

I think the term IPA is used loosely to describe 'flat lager' in today's competitive market. Unfortunately I think a few brewers have latched onto the term to provide a bit of a transitional brew for folks moving to ale from lager. That said, I quite like Old Empire, but I 'm not a fan of macro-breweries (such as Marstons, Bass and Greene King) generally, despite living between Derby and Burton in the homeland of CAMRA.

FuzzySteve said:
NNathwani said:
Brewdog Punk IPA

Nice! How do you rate it for an IPA?

Brewdog is pretty much the only beer I drink. You get a wide variety and I enjoy almost all of them. In terms of IPAs, I haven't tried that many different ones but Brewdog have brewed quite a range of IPAs, my favourite being Hardcore IPA.

I agree with you about IPA and the bigger breweries, if you like good beer you should get hold of some of The Kernel Brewery beers, they are excellent.
IPA should be strong and bitter and full of hop flavour.

Back
Top Bottom