What are you drinking tonight.

Do you find Tullamore Dew sweet? I really like Bushmills and not tried this one.
I always have a bottle of Irish in the house, more often than not it used to be Jameson's. Earlier this year I got a bottle of tullamore and was surprised how much I enjoyed it. I find it sweetish but not overly so, I just enjoy the flavour more than the other Irish whiskies. I think it tastes quite like a scotch whisky, and that might be why Im preferring it :)

@Sabre I didn't expect to find another Weebl fan here of all places! I'm a sucker for silly stuff, and I had not seen the horse one before. Given this is a shaving forum it's only fair to go back to the archives for some badger. I reckon weebl must have had his fair share of mushroom

I always have a bottle of Irish in the house, more often than not it used to be Jameson's. Earlier this year I got a bottle of tullamore and was surprised how much I enjoyed it. I find it sweetish but not overly so, I just enjoy the flavour more than the other Irish whiskies. I think it tastes quite like a scotch whisky, and that might be why Im preferring it :)
Bought a bottle of Tullmore Dew for £16 at the supermarket today. Hells bells its nice! Hopefully not too morish o_O

Top Bottom