What are you drinking tonight.

Home brewed 7 day chardonnay wine. It was cheap, £2.50 for a 6 bottle kit so I got 3. Really good, I put extra sugar and apple juice In the kit to finish about 13% abv. Used 500ml bottles.
I've only had two and am feeling it. I might fill some 330ml bottles for when I think I might want just one more drink, hic .

Nothing tonight. I opened up a bottle of Highland Park Viking Tribe Single Malt last night. One led to two, Two led to Three, next thing I know I could barely stand and ended up spewing my ring up at the side of the Bed. Safe to say I've been in the Dog house all Day with the Missus and with a blinding headache. The Whiskey is down the plug hole and I have promised her indoors that I'll never touch spirits again. Looks like the Wagon for me. Serves me right for being a plonker!

homemade rhubarb wine that i made in the summer, about june july. a fantistic dry wine with a great flavour of rhubarb and about 12%., i'm a gardener and i have loads of customers that dont use their rhubarb so going to to be making gallons of this next year, the only cost is sugar at 1.5kg for 5 ltrs as i have yeast and other brewing supplies. (y)

ps, just had a message from my liver telling me to feck right off. :LOL:

I have an appointment with 12 Cans of Guinness Draught before going to bed with my ear plugs in as next door will be having their traditional NYE party which usually goes on until about 3a.m. No matter I'll be up at 8am and the HI-Fi will be blasting out my Northern Soul Stompers to celebrate the New Year, see how they like not being able to get any kip!

Back
Top Bottom