Website down a lot

Is it something me end or has the site been down a lot lately? I've noticed a new look and logo and figure it might be teething problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The site has not been down but there would appear to have been some routing difficulties which have prevent certain members from obtaining access. It is not know what the root cause of these issues might be, but can you please post here if they continue. Your IP address and your ISP name would be useful to know.

Thanks.

The site has not been down but there would appear to have been some routing difficulties which have prevent certain members from obtaining access. It is not know what the root cause of these issues might be, but can you please post here if they continue. Your IP address and your ISP name would be useful to know.

Thanks.

It seems to be mainly when I'm out on my mobile so on the EE network. I thought it might have been Tapatalk but when I use safari the site is also down. It seems pretty intermittent.

It seems to be mainly when I'm out on my mobile so on the EE network. I thought it might have been Tapatalk but when I use safari the site is also down. It seems pretty intermittent.

This was a specific problem with EE, it's to do with their network not handling ipv4 browser fallback when the route also contains an ipv6 address. I made some changes to overcome it and it's working for me on EE now.

This was a specific problem with EE, it's to do with their network not handling ipv4 browser fallback when the route also contains an ipv6 address. I made some changes to overcome it and it's working for me on EE now.

I'll let you know if it happens again.

Back
Top Bottom