Watch Collection

Has anyone imported a watch to the UK from Creation Watches in Singapore? Never heard of them before.

I'm looking at a particular Casio which is near impossible to buy new in the UK. Creation have the best price, and it's between them and Amazon. I've never imported a watch before. Guess not too dissimilar to importing a razor.

Has anyone imported a watch to the UK from Creation Watches in Singapore? Never heard of them before.

I'm looking at a particular Casio which is near impossible to buy new in the UK. Creation have the best price, and it's between them and Amazon. I've never imported a watch before. Guess not too dissimilar to importing a razor.
I have. I bought an orient mako, a Casio g shock and a Hamilton khaki automatic from them.
Had no problems with the watches themselves but their prices don't include some taxes, and you take a chance getting nabbed to pay the extra tax.
I got stung with extra costs for the Hamilton. If youre not bothered about that and just want the watch, go for it, I had no problems with the company itself.

I have. I bought an orient mako, a Casio g shock and a Hamilton khaki automatic from them.
Had no problems with the watches themselves but their prices don't include some taxes, and you take a chance getting nabbed to pay the extra tax.
I got stung with extra costs for the Hamilton. If youre not bothered about that and just want the watch, go for it, I had no problems with the company itse
Thank you, sir. I'll look into ordering from them.

I believe so.

I've had 3 or 4 off them over the years. All Seikos. No Issues but not always in original packaging.

Any Casio Duro (MDV-106) owners on TSR?

Are they worth the hype & the sub £50 price? I don't dive, but being a Casio fanboy always on the look out for the next watch. Particularly after an analogue at the moment.

Have historically been put off by the size, and the hype around the watch. Ironically, I regularly wear a G-Shock, so the 44mm diameter shouldn't be an issue. Guess it's psychological as its an analogue. o_O

I do love the look of the Batman version though.

Back
Top Bottom