WARNING To all Menthol Lovers

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
Well what can i say. Terror from Barrister & Mann my new addition or should i say addiction. I don't think iv ever had a soap with such intense scent.
Menthol, Peppermint & Frankincence make up the scent. I have also bought the aftershave balm which you'll see in the last picture. Anyway cut along story short it came through the post this morning delivered super quick by Slickboys.
My wife decided to run the balm on her hand and she told me the scent was intense and was making her hand tingle, i then decided to try it but she told me not to put it on my lips, i thought don't be stupid woman, ffs how right she was, this stuff stings like never before oh and i forgot to mention i hadn't even had a shave. 4 hours later i'm in a restaurant having a cheeky we nando's, i rub my eye and 5 minutes later i think iv went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. i must have washed my hands at least 3-4 times leading up to this as well as applying antibacterial gel on a few occasions yet the menthol on this product still bears fruit.
Is the warning on this tub real or just a joke ?
Anyway apart from this little rant i actually love the stuff so far & i haven't even shaved with it.
Not for the faint of heart it really is that strong but definitely one of my favourite scents so far.
Every Menthol lover shouldn't be without this beauty
AEE2AFD4-9819-4250-B390-63AD77BC0036.jpegDDA41F7A-E5DF-46C1-B424-C1948D2ECA7D.jpeg

Attachments

• BDEE5853-D3C9-4C09-9D79-253967D2C03A.jpeg
    BDEE5853-D3C9-4C09-9D79-253967D2C03A.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 2
Well what can i say. Terror from Barrister & Mann my new addition or should i say addiction. I don't think iv ever had a soap with such intense scent.
Menthol, Peppermint & Frankincence make up the scent. I have also bought the aftershave balm which you'll see in the last picture. Anyway cut along story short it came through the post this morning delivered super quick by Slickboys.
My wife decided to run the balm on her hand and she told me the scent was intense and was making her hand tingle, i then decided to try it but she told me not to put it on my lips, i thought don't be stupid woman, ffs how right she was, this stuff stings like never before oh and i forgot to mention i hadn't even had a shave. 4 hours later i'm in a restaurant having a cheeky we nando's, i rub my eye and 5 minutes later i think iv went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. i must have washed my hands at least 3-4 times leading up to this as well as applying antibacterial gel on a few occasions yet the menthol on this product still bears fruit.
Is the warning on this tub real or just a joke ?
Anyway apart from this little rant i actually love the stuff so far & i haven't even shaved with it.
Not for the faint of heart it really is that strong but definitely one of my favourite scents so far.
Every Menthol lover shouldn't be without this beauty
View attachment 59073View attachment 59074
Take my money! @Greybeard a fellow Denali lover too.

Probably the wrong time of the year to get this now Chris!! I can see me getting this for next summer though.
Good point Garry but there's something nice about an early morning menthol winter shave and having the cold morning air touch your skin when you leave the house.

That's a standard Menth soap though - not sure if this Menth junkie soap would be as pleasant :ROFLMAO:

I tried alclodal glacial* aftershave a while ago my God my eyes burnt and anything I touched after splashing it all over burnt as well, so I sympathise with anyone using menthol in anything.
* not sure of the spelling
Alcolado Glacial - Air conditioning in a bottle.
I use it all summer as an aftershave and when it's really hot I splash it on liberally to cool down.
Good stuff. I almost used up a 500ml bottle this summer.
It's not an ASL though and has a very high alcohol content and lots of menthol. It does sting.
Alcolado Glacial in summer, Tabac in winter. That's all I really need.

Back
Top Bottom