Wardonia modern blades?

So thinking of getting a wardonia travel set (if I ever see another one that is).fancy actually using the razor but know they use a special blade.anyone know if there's a modern version?also what sort of price would I be looking at for one? Guess I could swap razor out for another one...but not the same!!!

Got one of these a while back cost £3 on the bay great shaver with vintage wardonia blades don't know of modern blades but can let you have some vintage ones if you get a set.

monkeytennis said:
So thinking of getting a wardonia travel set (if I ever see another one that is).fancy actually using the razor but know they use a special blade.anyone know if there's a modern version?also what sort of price would I be looking at for one? Guess I could swap razor out for another one...but not the same!!!

Wellboy,
I am new on this forum, I may not be up on the etiquette, so if I am out of line, I apologize.
I have a wardonia travel set (ebay, where else). I notice that you have barrel hole blades. I would love to get a few, if you still have some available.

wellboy said:
Got one of these a while back cost £3 on the bay great shaver with vintage wardonia blades don't know of modern blades but can let you have some vintage ones if you get a set.

monkeytennis said:

Back
Top Bottom