P160
Cade

Tabac A/S or Cologne or ASB

In return I can offer decent sized chunks of:

Burma soap
Olivia's soap (clay, German, artisan)
Tabac stick
Palmolive (tallow) stick
Henk's no. 4 (only a small amount but well worth trying; see thread here <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=808</a><!-- l -->)

Reply here and PM.

Cheers

Ollie

I have all three Ollie but not much cade left, I will send you some p160 and cella though.

Hi Rev-O

Just noticed this post, have you had any luck with getting some cade.

If not give me a shout and il get some in the post for you, cant recommend this enough. Il also throw in some of there aftershave balm and face scrub, might as well try the lot.

In fact sod it, il also put in the complete C&S samlpe set. The T&H sample set and verious other sweet smelling goodies, some full some not so full.

Oh also the Tabac A/S splash. Dont know if you want to pass it on down the line once youve tried them.

Got some blades here as well, ive settled on the two brands for me so might as well pass the rest on.

Nice offer Richard,

I think the Rev said he would be off line for a week or so but I'm sure he will take you up on it when he returns.

since he isnt here send it to me :p I will make sure it reaches him.... :hungrig :lol:

honest.

Hi Ol
Was it you I sent Valbora menthol to try? buggered if I can remember. If not, let me know and I'll send you a sample. It is very similar to the other Italian soft soaps.

Cheers

A big up to Richard (RB73) who sent me the biggest PIF I have ever had - the promised Cade items plus dozen (possibly scores) of samples and testers and . . . I could go on but suffice to say he is a man of his word and I commend him to you.

Thanks again Rich.

Back
Top Bottom