Vostok watch strap suggestions

Hi Guys,

I'm sure the more fashion conscious, debonair shavers amongst some of you guys will be able to help. Unfortunately I don't fall into this category lol.

I recently got this cheap Vostok watch for everyday use. I love it, but think I could do with a different strap to smarten it up a little, the green nato strap is ok but think I could get something better.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Cheers,
Bill

P.s. I only have like two watches and would like one with a white dial/brown strap. I like the Tissot Dream but it's too expensive (approx £120 - 140). I couldn't pay that as finances are a bit tight at the mo, does anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 56
Personally I don't think you need to change. The watch suits the nato.
If you want to 'smarten' it up then maybe a different colour nato.
I recently bought a Seiko diver and put on a dark grey nato with PVD (matt black coating) hardware. I think it looks quite smart and not the usual military look.

balidey said:
Personally I don't think you need to change. The watch suits the nato.
If you want to 'smarten' it up then maybe a different colour nato.
I recently bought a Seiko diver and put on a dark grey nato with PVD (matt black coating) hardware. I think it looks quite smart and not the usual military look.

+1

I've a Citizen Eco Drive that came with a canvas strap, I've tried leather ones but always go back to a canvas as I feel it suits the watch better.

How wide is it between the lugs where the strap pins go ? I've a brand new 16 mm NATO Bond that I've no use if its any use to you, I don't want anything for it.

if its a 22mm....i have a nice gasgasbones you can have cheap...these are hand made to order, but alter slightly from when he enhances the pattern...but very very similar to this

http://www.gasgasbones.com/watch-straps/zero-zero-20-22-24mm.html

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for your kind offers, they are much appreciated. It fits an 18mm strap so think it's just a little out for the straps you kindly offered.

I do like the nato, maybe just give it some more time to get used to it? From what you have said, maybe a black nato strap would soften the military look, I wouldn't want to get mistaken for a Russian soldier lol.

Cheers
Bill

Is the colour of the face blue?

If not a NATO, some kind of thick padded leather strap would go well IMO, maybe with contrasting stitching that matches the face of the watch. Or even a leather NATO...

Metal shark skin on a watch is nearly always good.

$(KGrHqNHJFYFHmolnTTQBR6Blqdcq!~~60_12.JPG

mYHpRl5yUSMbo0D4sboVMiQ.jpg

I like Toshi straps. Had one made a while back and been very happy with it. A little rustic, but still smart.

http://www.toshi-straps.co.uk/index.html

I have purchased a couple from here. Very good quality and price. Actually purchased one this week and it was delivered the next day
They come with new bars as well
http://www.watchworx.co.uk/index.html

Back
Top Bottom