Visit Our Bricks And Mortar Shaving Shop Dundee, Scotland

Been to Plymouth many times, I love it there, we went down for a annual fishing competition, those were great days, we generally stayed 3 days and mostly drank in "Diamond Lil's" a Establishment that once seen never forgotten, seen the Royal Marine Commandos go thro their paces early morning, running full pelt uphill and same on way down, those guys are fit and a elite fighting force, so proud of them all,
Thanks Bob - it's easy to take for granted how beautiful it is.

We see a fair amount of military activity here and it's always awesome to watch.

Union St - where Diamond Lil's used to be - is a shadow of its former self now. There's still a few nice watering holes around the city but not in the concentration they were.

Cap'n jasper still, on the corner ?, I loved everything about Plymouth, if I had to move home, it would be a tough decision between Plymouth and York, I love it there too...lol.

Cap'n jasper still, on the corner ?, I loved everything about Plymouth, if I had to move home, it would be a tough decision between Plymouth and York, I love it there too...lol.
It is indeed and still sells the Jasperizer!

All my family are northern (as am I by birth) so we enjoyed showing them the views of Plymouth on our wedding day. We had some group photos taken on the Hoe and the reception was held in a yacht club overlooking Plymouth Sound.

BB8D6256-3DF1-4326-8A1E-591C20325634_compress11.jpg

The Gentleman's Groom Room would like to warmly welcome you to our shop anytime you may visit the city or surrounding area. For those where this is just not possible, we hope that you enjoy using our website.

The Gentleman's Groom Room
42 Whitehall Crescent
Dundee
Scotland
DD1 4AY

Tel - 01382 801504

www.thegentlemansgroomroom.com

Est. 2006
When my daughter can return to St Andrews University I'll pop in and say hi

If I find myself Dundee way then I shall definitely be paying a visit.

Finding a good shaving supply shop is as hard as finding a good Hifi dealer.

Back open again tomorrow!

After having to close our 'bricks and mortar' store in Dundee City Centre Scotland due to the government lockdown of shops at the end of December last year. I am please to announce our retail shop will reopen on Monday 26th April.

(Our traditional open razor shaving service (lower level) will still be unavailable until further notice).

Looking forward to welcoming back our instore customers and getting some normality back with hopefully no more lockdowns.

Ian

Attachments

• Groom Room Sign.jpg
    Groom Room Sign.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 38
  • TOBS and Trumper.jpg
    TOBS and Trumper.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 33
  • The Gentleman's Groom Room.jpg
    The Gentleman's Groom Room.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 35
  • shaving shop.jpg