Vintage blade motherload haul!

That was a catch my friend! I've got a friend that wants to sell 3-NOS, 20 dispensers in box and wrappers so I'll head on over to BS&T. Someone was looking for some recently. You know I've been scarfing up the old gillette dispensers to go with my cases for the period/date/whatever - so that it has a proper dispenser. In the case w/razor goes for a higher price - or is it just for looks? Yes I have shaven with them.

But we all know at TSR it's - BLING - for SOTD pictures.

Regards, Robert

BlkKnight said:
[On it's way from France to the UK

20 packs of 10 blades

Ohhh, some 10 packs. Those are the ones you want to have for the nicer US sets like Aristos and the like. I think the 6 packs were included with razors like the Red Tip.

Both the 6 and 10 blade dispensers are ones you don't see very often. Seems to be a bunch of 20 blade packs around, but I don't know what set they were part of (if any).

Nice little find,

Martin

Hah, I'm surprised Steve hasn't tried working a deal with you for some of those.

I understand that some of the French Blades may be harmful to US and British razors. I you'd like... I'd be willing to try each 1st and then send them on to you. Hate to see anything happen to you collection!-)