Viktor & Rolf spice bomb dupes

Hi all

Just done a sample spray of this and really like the smell. It's still quite pricey, even in the duty free and I was wondering if anyone knows of any dupes that smell like / similar to this scent to help save some pennies?

Hi all

Just done a sample spray of this and really like the smell. It's still quite pricey, even in the duty free and I was wondering if anyone knows of any dupes that smell like / similar to this scent to help save some pennies?
A&E Revolution is a take on Spice Bomb. I've used the soap and it is excellent, but not this particular aftershave although other A&E splashes I have are at the upper end of scent longevity for me. Half way to an EDT.

You might appear to have other options though. This is a pretty comprehensive list of homages - all you need to do is scroll through all the Aventus clones. :)

Hope this helps - cheers - I.

Last edited:

I don't have this one...but I have many of their other offerings and they are pretty good. They also do samples and it is EDP

Did see this one but Ive never bought from this company before. What's the longevity of them like?

Only one I can think of. It's also an aftershave, not an EdT:

I do have the soap but hadn't smelt spice bomb prior (don't have the soap to hand to make a comparison). Hope they release the EDT again and Dave gets it in stock

Did see this one but Ive never bought from this company before. What's the longevity of them like?
I may be slightly biased as they are a company local to where I used to live in N Ireland. They do have reviews where longevity is commented on. In general ALL citrus type scents do not last on me however the heavier scents do. I have been wearing their Tuscan Leather all day and it is still very much present. I have seen others on the Forum using their products in the past and have not heard any complaints

D49C8590-2DCA-4980-B790-40061782107C.jpeg

Insurrection II Wild

From the reviews I’ve read. This one is quite close to Spice bomb.

I have a bottle of it and like it. Don’t recall it being too expensive and I notice the scent hangs around for a good while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom