Vie-Long

Teiste said:

Awww the poor baby got his panties in a bunch. Go plagiarise and translate someone else's work and keep telling everyone you work for Semogue when you clearly don't. Never been to your blasted site nor do I care to be.

Just remember there's more to life than wetshaving, Semogue and your little forum. But that escapes you because you are nothing more than a child.

Your posts remind me of this scene
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=related[/youtube]

That was a great review, I've been curious about horse hair brushes for a while so I reckon the Horse Hair Shaving Brush 13061 by Vie-Long could be a strong possibility, love the handle!

SiR-ed8 out of all of them which would you say is the pick of the bunch? and with the horse hair would you compare it to badger or boar or is it just out there on its own?

Thanks

That was a great review, I've been curious about horse hair brushes for a while so I reckon the Horse Hair Shaving Brush 13061 by Vie-Long could be a strong possibility, love the handle!

SiR-ed8 out of all of them which would you say is the pick of the bunch? and with the horse hair would you compare it to badger or boar or is it just out there on its own?

Thanks

Ids said:
and with the horse hair would you compare it to badger or boar or is it just out there on its own?

It depends on the brush for degrees and tendencies, but I find them to be partly like some boar, partly like some badger, and partly like some of neither.

I have a Tezumil (?) cheapo, which I seriously thought was boar bristle (until I found out they don't make any brushes but horse hair); Pig Cat can back that 'boar'-ness observation up as well, I think.

Then there's the Tres Claveles Barber No. 2 (Extra Horse) (brown knot; not the black knot), which is more like a best badger for spine, softness and feel.

Today a Vie Long from Gifts and Care.com arrived, so I haven't had the chance to use it yet, but again, more like a bit of boar and a bit of badger and a bit of neither, by first impressions.

Back
Top Bottom