Valobra Cologne Shaving Soap

Digimonkey

Supporter
Supporter
I thought they'd spin in the pot and annoy me.
Thank - insert the name of your favourite deity - you said that - it's not just me then? When that happens - the spinning puck - that pisses me off and upsets me - in equal measure. I was lucky enough to get a jar of this Valobra - unused - on a PIF here last year - it's very good - not £70 very good though - initially, the soap did revolve when you were loading the brush - the problem solved by wetting the bottom of the soap well and then pressing it down in the container - it has stayed put since then. Nobody needs spinning soap. Cheers - I.

@Blademonkey

Thank - insert the name of your favourite deity - you said that - it's not just me then? When that happens - the spinning puck - that pisses me off and upsets me - in equal measure. I was lucky enough to get a jar of this Valobra - unused - on a PIF here last year - it's very good - not £70 very good though - initially, the soap did revolve when you were loading the brush - the problem solved by wetting the bottom of the soap well and then pressing it down in the container - it has stayed put since then. Nobody needs spinning soap. Cheers - I.

@Blademonkey
I hate spinning soaps but tend to soak a soap before use which seems to dislodge any previous sticking to the container. Maybe just a few drops on top in future might help me.

Bogeyman

Supporter
Supporter
Having used both trust me in that this one is just as good and is cheap and available:

Having used both trust me in that this one is just as good and is cheap and available:

What scents do they door maybe I should check myself

OP
Blademonkey

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
What scents do they door maybe I should check myself
The C.R. Salter solid soap is a very light lavender scent to my nose, it is the only Soild soap that is produced.
It punches well above its price point and in my opinion is as good as solid soaps costing three time's as much.
Highly recommended.

Paul.

Top Bottom