V60

I use the V60 if I have fresh roasted artisanal coffee to really bring out the flavor or sometimes the Aeropress. If its plain store bought I just use the basic plug in coffee maker.

If you’re only making one cup I’d suggest an aeropress for more consistent results. I like the v60 but do tend to end up with it clogging up and not draining away which I believe might be due to how I’m pouring but I don’t have a swan neck kettle

OP
isaiah53
If you’re only making one cup I’d suggest an aeropress for more consistent results. I like the v60 but do tend to end up with it clogging up and not draining away which I believe might be due to how I’m pouring but I don’t have a swan neck kettle
I had an aeropress but ended up breaking it. I'm just looking for convenience, and I've ended up getting a V60. Didn't really cost a great deal so not a biggie if I don't get on with it.

Bob on! Indeed, likewise it's a convenience thing that delivers what I taste to be a better coffee than a French press.

Actually, I started using one at work when French presses were banned due to coffee grounds blocking the sink. The V60 format lets me just chuck the drained filter straight into the food waste bin without having to sieve out coffee grounds from a cafetiere.

Top Bottom