USA

Shropshire Shaver said:
Any guys or gals on here from the USA? Who would be will to help me get some jeans from a company that won't ship to the UK?

Yow, you Limeys musta pissed that company off in the past. So they don't want you guys to even wear the things eh? They won't ship em to you just out of spite eh?

Well, I would recommend Johnus, except he has that memory problem and he gets lost pretty often now too. Nice old geezer but (making the finger going in a circle motion near my ear).

Now last I heard there's only about 80 US members left at TSR after you guys had lthat virtual lynching here last year. I barely escaped.

I could maybe help. Send me an email rather than private message if you like.

Martin

You mean we, who live in that mystical land just beyond the Pillars of Hercules, over that dark uncharted sea where it is said that dragons live, that we! We who have had that special shoulder-to-shoulder relationship with you thought the centuries!
[attachment=7285]
How could we say no to you about shipping you a pair of our special britches!!!

(You did want the ones with the Red Stripes?)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368754739.267667.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368754739.267667.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 31
hunnymonster said:
Looks like someone is after proper US domestic Levi jeans.... not the seller that won't send them overseas, Levi actively forbids them to do so (on pain of withdrawal of supply and court action)

Which I suppose is at their discretion to do so , what really upset's me though is that they do not offer the more generous waist size's to the U.K. market for us more "muscular" built frame's , ehm

Am beginning to think that dodgy and johnus might be the same person, they are beginning to sound so similar I am thinking they might be cousins.

Are you guys still allowed to marry cousins or does that just happen in films like Deliverance? :lol:

Please post a link so we can see what we are not allowed to have. They sound too good not to have - especially as I am going to need a whole new ( smaller ) wardrobe fairly soon.

What's so special about the domestic ones? I bought a pair of 501s last time I was in Chicago and they were great but didn't notice anything at the time.

Us usual they keep the good stuff for themselves. That's ok cause piss in the export whiskey.

Back
Top Bottom