Unscented Signature Shaving Soap Review?

I like the Goat Milk version but the smell is a little off-putting. Notice they now have an unscented version which seems to be the same ingredients sans Goat Milk. If you have tried the unscented version would appreciate your thoughts on it. Most scented soaps are mildly irritating for me so hence the search for unscented.
Oddly enough Proraso white does not irritate me at all and it is a fabulous scent and would love to find a UK soap with similar qualities. Anyway, your opinions regarding unscented Signature SS will be appreciated.

Micheal

Wickhams have an unscented shaving soap, but I'd recommend trying a sample first. Shave Dash do them.

Stirling are an American Soap, and you can buy 1oz samples from Shaving Time in the UK but they use tallow as an ingredient so I imagine even though they have a few unscented versions they will have a tallow funk to them.

Wickhams have an unscented shaving soap, but I'd recommend trying a sample first. Shave Dash do them.

Stirling are an American Soap, and you can buy 1oz samples from Shaving Time in the UK but they use tallow as an ingredient so I imagine even though they have a few unscented versions they will have a tallow funk to them.
I have an unscented soap and the goats milk unscented soap. The goats milk is very creamy and is used by regular customers with eczema, psoriasis and very sensitive skin types without irritation. To me the goats smells kind of hazel nutty and is certainly not an offensive smell. I do them in the 70g Travel size tins which are reasonably priced signaturesoaps.co.uk. Quit a few members of the forum use it and I'm sure they will give you objective feedback
Hope that helps regards Brian

I have never used Proraso White soap but I have used the preshave cream which at the time was marketed as a product for sensitive skin. Tea tree and Oat were listed as part of the ingredient list which meant it had a simple clean medicinal type smell. I don't think there is such a thing as a scent free soap. You can not remove the scent of the basic ingredients. I use Signature Soaps Capra....the Goat's Milk version which does have a fleeting earthy/nutty scent....the scent of the ingredients. The correct term should I think be Fragrance Free which would indicate that no fragrance has been added. I use the goat's milk version for the extra skin care and removal of the need to match the soap and aftershave. It really is an excellent soap. To my nose the scent is barely noticeable in use.......it just smells a little stronger in the tin!

Back
Top Bottom