Ultrasonic Cleaner

If anyone fancies an ultrasonic cleaner for buffing up their old Gillettes get yourself down to your local ALDI this Thursday:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2827_12667.htm?WT.mc_id=2010-01-11-15-09" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/28 ... 1-11-15-09</a><!-- m -->

I doubt you'll do any better than that. The picture looks just like my ultra 7000 which cost about twice that much.

:(

Oh and tell SWMBO that it's great for cleaning all her jewellery.

;)

Just had a look...the model they are selling in Aldi is called the GT 7810A

50w
42kHz
Five timer settings
Volume 600ml.

Maybe someone can confirm that these models are very similar if not the same, certainly looks identical.

Yes...I noticed the volume was different, strange, looks identical.

Well for £17 I can live with less capacity unless I buy a Vision...thanks

The Ultra 7000 is 42KHz, 50 Watts, 5 settings and 750mls according to my booklet so the ALDI one looks to be a little smaller

....but probably more than adequate

antdad said:
Indeed it is, bought one today...cleans jewellery, CD's and watches don't you know. ;)

Thanks for the shout.

A word of warning.--I once cleaned my wife's Datejust Rolex in an ultrasonic bath suitable for cleaning dental instruments.I assume it was more powerful than this one and the watch stopped working. I took it back to the dealers as it was under guarantee and ,after fixing it, their man stated that he had never seen such damage inside a watch which ,clearly, was externally faultless. Its interior was as if I'd dropped it off a cliff!
The watch is still going after 20 years or so.I now only clean the strap in the sonic bath.
N.

Anyone help me with this and let me know what make the Aldi one is as I am in Spain at the moment and they have a 600ml ultrasonic cleaner in Aldi her for around the same price (20 Euros).

It does feel very lightweight and plasticky so I wanted to check what make before I took the plunge and imported one back to blighty.

It also has the 3 year warranty discussed earlier.

Back
Top Bottom