Closed UK Pass Around: Bunny Razor V3 - Finished.

I may be flying out of the country on Saturday the 12th. @Holyzeus won't be able to post until Friday at the earliest, if not Saturday. So if I don't find out about leaving the country by Thursday evening I'll drop myself down a place or two on the list so as not to hold up the passaround

This No Pressure thing is a Misdemeanour..You Need a Small Amount of Pressure on the Skin with any Razor..No Pressure Just Means No More than is Required..Its a Stupid thing to Say to in My Books..Forum Talk..Plus..We all Have Various Types of Growth..

Most Men have a "Girly Mans Growth"..King Gillette Found that Out when He Researched Men's Growth..He Found that around 80% of Males in the West had a Light to Moderate Growth & that's Why the DE was a Hit with Most..

Billy

+1 for Tom to produce a SE or De please

The Bunny is an SE razor
But.... what about ↪a straight razor?
It is indeed but I was referring to making the Bunny Razor as a razor I could purchase and because Tom has obvious skills a DE razor that could be made, tested and then produced for sale would be fantastic not only for us as consumers /customers but for Tom himself as a master razor producer.