UK meteorology

Well you was spot on about the rain last night Chris, proper heavy and lasted all night, the river 100mtrs behind the cottage was looking dangerously high this morning when I walked Taz, but the rain has stopped for now, thankfully! P.

Well you was spot on about the rain last night Chris, proper heavy and lasted all night, the river 100mtrs behind the cottage was looking dangerously high this morning when I walked Taz, but the rain has stopped for now, thankfully! P.
I saw the warning from Malcolm, the chap I usually quote who lives in Camborne. If he mentions any nasty weather due in his area In always mention it here to let you know, just as anything affecting the Pennines gets mentioned for the Count and anything SW Scotland gets mentioned for Johnny.

Speaking of Malcolm, here's his latest thoughts on the models out to 72 hours:

What Johnny's waiting for is the warning of an unseasonal heatwave being iminent in West Dunbartonshire ! Still, tis better to travel in hope than to arrive.

JohnyO. o/
It is going to get significantly milder tomorrow and Wednesday, even for your area, Johnny. I suspect any heatwaves will have to wait until late spring, though!

This morning's thoughts (late, I know):

Today's thoughts: