UK meteorology

Been pretty much constant rain this year Chris, although that isn't really ' much wetter ' than our weather has been for the past couple of years.

JohnnyO. o/

After a chillier weekend, the models now agree that the rest of November is likely to be very wet and windy; in northern and western areas, possibly dangerously stormy with copious rainfall. This is only likely to get even worse as the stratospheric polar vortex gets going and links-up with the tropospheric vortex.

Am I right in thinking that @JohnnyO is in the " dangerously stormy with copious rainfall " area of the country?
I think details of the exact southern extent of the stormy and wet area are uncertain, but he could be. By "dangerously stormy"I wasn't thinking once-in-a-lifetime, but it could be risky in terms of trees being uprooted etc.

Am I right in

thinking that @JohnnyO is in the " dangerously stormy with copious rainfall " area of the country?

Depending on my notoriously short old man's temper, not to mention occasional incontinence, I live in a state of ' dangerously stormy with ( unintended ) water fall ! '.
Many of our local trees lose branches pretty much any serious storm Chris, the really fragile ones are gone already through previous gales. We'll just batten down the hatches as best we can, my own fault for living at the top of a hill.

JohnnyO. o/

Nesh this morning, frosty fields and brilliant sunshine.
It's frosty and sunny here as well, Colum. Make the most of it, however, as here's the model discussion from the usual Netweather chap I quote: