Uh oh............

SWMBO is gonna flip............

I've gone and bought 3 brushes this morning..............

All containing boar ...............

She doesn't understand...............

Ha ha ha

Don't just tease us with an off the cuff 'I ordered 3 brushes' line, we need details :D

and preferably pictures too.

Boab said:
Don't just tease us with an off the cuff 'I ordered 3 brushes' line, we need details :D

and preferably pictures too.

You want details and pictures?

Okies

Firstly I have purchased a Vulfix 404 Mix brush from Diamond Edge

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ihadthewrongbloodypicture.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ihadthewrongbloodypicture.com</a><!-- w -->

Then I went over the sea and bought a Semogue 1305 from Shaving.ie

semogue_1305__09434.jpg

And finally, because I think it looks great, I bought an Omega 20102

omega_professional_shaving_brush__47621.jpg

Have you seen the little piggies living piggy lives ;)

hunnymonster said:
Thing is, I work from home - so many "official looking" packages can be brought in under her nose as "oh, that's for work pet". Tougher to do that with packages from FragranceX.com though :mrgreen:

Well SWMBO is probably less irritated by the fact Im buying a couple of brushes than when I kept telling her about the bottles of Creed cologne I had been purchasing online ;)

I sold some stuff, and have a secret stash of money in my PayPal account, so nothing shows on the bank statement.

Thereafter, everything that arrives at the Vicarage is a PIF

;)

I'll soon be needing to sell some more stuff, though

:(

Rev-O said:
I sold some stuff, and have a secret stash of money in my PayPal account, so nothing shows on the bank statement.

<copy - paste - print - post letter to Mrs Ollie>

I just put all my change (actually all the 10p or less go in my son's piggy bank) in a litre Maß and it gets dipped into as the "fun fund" for any frivolous purchases (like say a 404 mix brush)...

10-4

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1456" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1456</a><!-- l -->

like to here how the paint\varnish holds up on the 1305 as i had problems with my 1520.

i ordered the 1800 instead, same brush but wood\varnished finish

Back
Top Bottom