Ugliest DE gear you've seen

For me there are two produced by merkur

1) Merkur Ergonomic,the handle appears to be a deformed dildo used by apes? :twisted:

2)Merkur again,for fitting an ugly cheapish plastic knob at the bottom of progress,why? :x

file.php

:D ;)

James_uk said:

1) Merkur Ergonomic,the handle appears to be a deformed dildo used by apes? :twisted:

2)Merkur again,for fitting an ugly cheapish plastic knob at the bottom of progress,why? :x

That merkur ones a lovely razor,my wife uses mine all the time on her legs..come to think of it her legs are still prickly :lol: something smells fishy :?

slash said:
James_uk said:

That merkur ones a lovely razor,my wife uses mine all the time on her legs..come to think of it her legs are still prickly :lol: something smells fishy :?

I thought it was only cartridge razors that vibrate. :eek:

My views on the Futur are on record for better or worse; however, at least it's a proper design. I dislike everything about the D R Harris razors which just look cobbled together out of excessively shiny bits and pieces with an unsubtle logo added for good measure.

Back
Top Bottom