twig razor by leaf

D

Deleted member 12673

hey people so I used the twig for the first time today shaving my head with a gillette nacets and wow, just wow!

What an amazing effortless shave, kinda reminds me of the Schick injector I've got, as in where the angle is very easy to find and it's mild yet efficient, I love it!

Completely agree @saj1985. I have the twig and it gives very smooth shaves indeed. But I don't know about the looks......there's something about the head design that sends me thinking of a surgical instrument. :unsure:

Doesn't remind me of any surgical instrument, you did make me laugh though as I've never thought that at all before lol

Which blades you used in the twig?

this YouTuber I've been following for a long time, tried out the twig with a few de blades, never used them myself but he didn't seem impressed with the merkur de blades, also didn't realise how pricey they are, he paid a tenner for a tuck lol

Tbh YMMV but imho the twig is a better head shaver then the leaf

Anyone ordered or planning on getting the new twig/thorn two baseplate razor in stainless steel?

Leaf also available in stainless steel too

I haven't seen this but would be interested, (still can't part with my leaf Twig?) Where can you order them from? @saj1985
Hey how's it going mate?

Yea here you go

Saw it on subie shaves YouTube channel mentioning it

Looks good but it's a lot of money

Its got nice knurling by the looks of it

@LeeMaz link to the vid

He mentions you apparently won't need screwdrivers to change baseplates too

It looks amazing but I’m spent up for the foreseeable and I’m not sure I can’t justify the cost. However I do like the fact it’s able to use both plates and be both a Twig/Thorn. I’ve always wanted to try the Thorn but I’m not sure I need a more aggressive version of the Twig as it’s so easy to uae and I’m a daily shaver so can’t see me ever having to use it.
It’s been a while @saj1985 I think you joined the forum about the same time as me. Hope all is good with you.

It looks amazing but I’m spent up for the foreseeable and I’m not sure I can’t justify the cost. However I do like the fact it’s able to use both plates and be both a Twig/Thorn. I’ve always wanted to try the Thorn but I’m not sure I need a more aggressive version of the Twig as it’s so easy to uae and I’m a daily shaver so can’t see me ever having to use it.
It’s been a while @saj1985 I think you joined the forum about the same time as me. Hope all is good with you.
yea im on the same boat as in i think its way over priced tbh,
was excited whne i stumbled across it until i saw the price tag lool :ROFLMAO:

not sure when i joined but defo over a year ago

Back
Top Bottom