turkish barber in Edinburgh sells arko :)

found a nice barber in Edinburgh that had absolutely tons of arco soaps in the window. They had a variety of vulfix brushes as well. must pop in and see what their full range of stuff is

shrink said:
found a nice barber in Edinburgh that had absolutely tons of arco soaps in the window. They had a variety of vulfix brushes as well. must pop in and see what their full range of stuff is

Let us know some prices when you get the chance. It might be worth a trip from Fife.

if your ever in town.. they are on shandwick place... pretty much opposite haymarket. a few doors along from amir kayahms indian restaurant.

There is a good stock of Arko in the barbers just up from Queen St Station in Glasgow. I can get mine from my local barber however bulk purchases are cheaper online.

I do love Arko though

andyjreid said:
There is a good stock of Arko in the barbers just up from Queen St Station in Glasgow. I can get mine from my local barber however bulk purchases are cheaper online.

I do love Arko though
Well for what it's worth, how much are you saving? How long does a stick last? You save what, 10p a month?
I'm really for shopping local at the little shops if at all possible, it's also a great way to have a bit of a chat & banter.
And it keeps town centres alive

No offence mate, this is just an observation, I do realise not everyone has time or inclination to go into town for stuff.

Max

I haven't actually bulk purchased any at all. I think my barber is selling the sticks at £2.50 - £3, I can't remember exactly.

I agree Max, the saving in negligible and at the rate I'm using it. I reckon I can afford buying one or two each time I go for a haircut.

No Offence taken

Since starting my new job in Edinburgh at the beginning of this week I am now walking past this barber every day.

I checked this morning after reading this thread yesterday and it is called Istanbul VIP. I should have a good look at the tariff one day, but I did notice that they charge £10 for a shave. Not sure how this compares to other barbers.

shrink said:
a few doors along from amir kayahms indian restaurant.

excellent eatery, had a good meal in there after QOTS lost the Cup Final to the Hun

walk past that barbers every time we're up at Murrayfield

there's a Turkish barber at the big round-about at the top of Leith Walk, across from the Playhouse as well
don't know if they sell stuff though