TSR SCRAP..

Are you talking about me pal?

There are plenty of serving and ex serviceman who are members here...pussy's the lot of em.

A. Provocateur

slash said:
In a tsr tear up who would your money be on.. lol
My money would be on Antdad Seems a very angry man :lol:
I think this is a disgraceful calumny on a perfectly charming gentleman.
And furthermore I am perfectly prepared to hold his coat.

Why thank you Sir Prize, just don't expect abidance by the Marquess of Queensbury.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTPOrRwP0Ow&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

If it was a big rumble, my money money would be on Vinny and Tony being the last 2 men standing then watching them slug it out for eternity.

Vinny goes running everyday while chewing nails and then spitting them out so he can then tread on them. I was cream crackered playing badminton the other night.

He can have the vacant TSR nut cracking title.

I´m not so sure... First I thought Vinny, he´s prob. very fit, he he. But then I red hunnymonsters post and I´m with hando on this, crazy alsways wins over strength. HM is going to crack any minute now, after decades of not being angry or mad. Then again, I think SirP could surprise one or two of our members, I do remember his choice of bat earlier and why (he has some inside about this and that´s not a good sign :lol.

As for Antdad, me thinks he´s a (teddy) bear, a lot of growling, but (very) deep down a good guy.

Ok, now when the field is set and I slowly move back in the shadows and wait until everyone has beaten each other and the winner stands alone. Then I take a step forward and knocks the the winner in the head and steals the trophy and run :lol:

moodymick said:
It's not about being 'ard, in the words of Ray Winstone's character Carlin in The Scum, it's about Where's your Fackin' Tool!!!

And using it.

If that's the case, my money is on some of the straight users here