Trumpers Sample Pack

Hi all,

Just had to post about this. I know the sample pack has been discussed previously around the place but I'm highly impressed. Been wanting to try out some of the Trumpers stuff (only having previously used their Coconut Oil cream, which was pretty good) so I sent away for the sample pack yesterday...and it arrived this morning! Really pleased with the sample pack itself as well, I received;

Shaving Creams - Sandalwood, Violet, Rose, GFT
Skin Food - Sandalwood, Coral
Wild Fern bath and shower cream
Smellies - Sandalwood Colgone, Ajaccio Violets,Portugal EDT, Spanish Leather Cologne, Marlborough Cologne, Wild Fern Cologne

All this came in the nice Trumpers canvas bag (which I will be making use of in itself)!

I was especially wanting to try the Skin Food, which was the main reason for getting the sampler, but some of the other bits I received I've had my eyes on as well, so really happy with it.

All for just a fiver too!

that will probably be here

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.trumpers.com/product_detail.cfm?ProductID=111547656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.trumpers.com/product_detail. ... =111547656</a><!-- m -->

Nice one PBill. I've used the Coral skin food for a few years now. Doesn't work out nearly as expensive as it initially seems, since only about a pea sized drop is needed to cover the average sized face. (Well, my average sized face really). Wont reall make much diff which scent you prefer though, as the fragrance is gone in a coupla minutes.

Perhaps the sample bag in which the samples come is part of the solution to the question posed on another thread ? B & B personnel recognise each other (& their rank or seniority) by the size & designer's logo on the innocent seeming shaving supplier's bag ? Jist a thought. :)

JohnnyO.

I think it's a bit of pot luck what you end up with. In the sample pack I received I ended up with a few body wash samples (Wild Fern and almond amongst them) and only the one skin food (lime). So if there's anything in particular you want to try it might be worth asking for it. Great way of trying quite a few things out for a low price though and also a really handy thing to just chuck in the bag with a razor if you're going away for a night or something.

When I got the sample pack I asked them to substitute the shower gel / bosy washes for skin food and they sent one of each skinfood and the shower gels. It was their effort because I later bought the full size coral one and recently had to replace it as the missus found she likes it :roll:

Still it lasts a long time, you can get a Harris one and also the T&H, they all are a good way or trying the range or indeed for travel use.

I have nothing but praise for Trumper's customer service.

I ordered the samples from them, but of all the colognes that they sent, they neglected to include any Spanish Leather.

I emailed them and said that I was keen to try Spanish Leather, and they sent me 2 vials which arrived the next day and free of charge.

Ian

I bought a Trumpers sample pack years ago. I don't know if it's the same but back then you couldn't choose anything that went in it.

I got 6 colognes, 3 shaving creams and 3 Skin Food samples. Can't remember how much it cost.

I've also purchased colognes from them before. I bought Wellington Cologne, Sandalwood EDT, Spanish Leather Cologne and Eucris all at once. No freebies in with that order but they did send out their catalogue (which is an excellent piece of work) free of charge the next day.

My only issue with the order was the fact that there was something like a 3 day window from DHL for delivery so basically while I was visiting my mum on holiday I had to sit in for basically 3 days for the order to turn up at 6.30pm on the 3rd day. However that is nothing against Trumpers really. Their service was great and TBH I'd expect a courier delivery for an order of about £100.

Back
Top Bottom