Truefitt & Hill hard soap ingredients

I'm hoping the collective knowledge of the forum might be able to help me here...

I'm considering getting some Truefitt & Hill triple milled soap, and before spending, I wanted to check whether the soap listed tallow (or tallowate) or lanolin in its ingredients - as I know for certain that I don't react well to lanolin, and I might also want to avoid tallow for the same reason.
Thanks,

Michael

The ingredients are printed on the back of the outer box which sadly I've thrown out. The wooden bowl label on the lid carries no ingredients list unfortunately.
What I do know is that it's Glycerin based, so that probably rules out lanolin and / or tallow as glycerin pretty much replaces those in modern soaps. Though our soap alchemists and experts will know more on that and may well disagree.

A great soap by the way.

Just managed to find this list:

Sodium Palmate, Potassium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Stearic Acid, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Myristate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride BHT, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Penetate

Hopefully that helps our resident soap chemists.

Back
Top Bottom