Truefitt and Hill Xmas Offers

http://www.truefittandhill.co.uk/

Mainly posted this for the £20 Bathroom Gift Box.

It includes a Shaving Cream Bowl, Hand Soap and Bath/Shower Gel in a nice gift box.

The e mail I received stated it was available in Grafton, 1805, Trafalgar and WI Limes, but the drop down box on the order page does not bring up 1805 - suggesting these might be selling fast and they are running low already.

I dropped a huge hint to the wife about how good this box seems and I think she pulled the trigger on the WI Limes (as I already have the 3 other scents in the Shaving Bowls)

Given the Shaving Bowls alone go for £15, this does seem a cracking offer (I guess this is supposing you guys also like to use Soaps and Shower Gels in the same scents as your shaving cream)

There are other offers, such as spend £85 and get a free Shaving Cream Bowl worth £15.

OK, I think you need to click the link at the bottom of the page which says Christmas Gifts (or similar wording).

That should then bring up a page with another hyperlink that takes you through to the £20 offer.

Nice offer.

It's a shame T+H's shower gels come in a really crap bottle. (Very cheap looking plastic lid, and a wide open neck which is quite wasteful, no way of measuring out just enough and you always seem to get a massive splodge meaning one bottle lasts about 8 showers). The bath soaps are nice and last a long time.

Might have to get one for xmas.

By the way Pavlov's, 1805 might be out of stock purely because of the recent (other) offer on the whole 1805 range, didn't they offer something like 40% off or something daft? The current offer only started this afternoon so I'd be surprised if it's having an effect that quick.

I've been really really really good lately...

Didn't last, the WI Limes cream was the only thing i bought from there on the August TSR meetup, so now order the WI Limes set...

I'm already halfway through my monthly money for online spending (for January 2012...)

Back
Top Bottom