Travel tube for a wee scot

I'm sure this must have been covered before, but my search kung-fu failed me on this occasion.

I have just bought a Simpsons "Wee Scot". It is even smaller than I had anticipated (despite having seen the dimensions written down)! What is the best fitting travel tube for this? I don't seem to come across many "small pill bottles" so if there is a specific product I could purchase that comes in a handy container, that would be more useful to know.

The best I have spotted so far is a Boots "Re-energise boost" container that I got as a freebie from some promotion. (Size, shape and coincidentally the same colouring - funny that - as Berocca.) It's perfect diameter, but too long.

I got one over the weekend. Thinking about it, it looks like an empty La Toja shave stick holder would be the perfect size for holding a Wee Scot. It also has a few ventilation holes in the top, which is useful in case the brush isn't completely dry when you put it away.

You could empty the soap out into a bowl, might as well make it a purchase you are going to use.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOJA-SHAVING-...=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item19c2232875

Simpson's do sell a travel tube that fits their travel brushes, such as the Case, Classic 1 and 2, I'm sure one of these would also work well with a wee scott.

I have a slightly left field solution, I found that an empty plastic roller ball deo container can make quite a decent travel tube.

sanex-for-men-dermo-active-anti-perspirant-roll.jpg

Only done it with Sanex, the roller ball and it's housing pops off with a bit of a squeeze leaving quite funky little container once you've removed all the labels and it also has a fairly decent locking mechanism too. I'm sure you could do it with other deo roller bottles if you pick carefully.

No Mick, you loved it too much. Your kids just didn't like it when you kept rewinding the action of a female presenter and then running upstairs. ;)

Back
Top Bottom