TRAVEL RAZOR

My Son bought me this for my Birthday...What a fabulous little razor..
I used it for the first time this morning ..A close, smooth shave...and the whole lot packs into the tiny leather case 1/2 an inch thick and not much bigger than a Razor Blade.......[attachment=3502][attachment=3504][attachment=3505]

Attachments

• IMG_5839.JPG
    IMG_5839.JPG
    412.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5838.JPG
    IMG_5838.JPG
    429.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5837.JPG
    IMG_5837.JPG
    457 KB · Views: 42
Hi William,

Indeed a lovely little travel razor. I have quite a few and use them regularly when going on holiday etc.

Make sure you let the razor dry before putting in the tin as the nickel plating will eventually get water marks if left wet.

Merkur do a modern version of a travel razor - but in a mock leather case. In my view a proper leather case would make it much more attractive.

Enjoy your razor

onotoman said:
Hi William,

Indeed a lovely little travel razor. I have quite a few and use them regularly when going on holiday etc.

Make sure you let the razor dry before putting in the tin as the nickel plating will eventually get water marks if left wet.

Merkur do a modern version of a travel razor - but in a mock leather case. In my view a proper leather case would make it much more attractive.

Enjoy your razor

Thanks Onotoman...It is indeed a smashing little razor....Its been left out drying since this morning....I should hate to spoil it with water marks.

Nice travel kit there.
I've recently bought a Travel Tech, but the short stubby handle version in a zip up pouch.
I go camping with my family so I am putting together a travel set for next summer. An old tobacco tin with the travel tech, pack of blades, styptic pencil. Wife has just donated an old make up compact with mirror that I'm going to load with soap. Then just need a small travel brush.

balidey said:
Nice travel kit there.
I've recently bought a Travel Tech, but the short stubby handle version in a zip up pouch.
I go camping with my family so I am putting together a travel set for next summer. An old tobacco tin with the travel tech, pack of blades, styptic pencil. Wife has just donated an old make up compact with mirror that I'm going to load with soap. Then just need a small travel brush.

The old powder compact's a good idea for soap..will soap get on the mirror though?....mind you so long as you can see the bit you need to shave I don't suppose it matters...I'll see if wifey has one kicking about.............
I have a small 2" x 3" piece of mirror finish stainless that I use sometimes...the image isn't as perfect as glass...but at least I can see what I'm shaving......
If you find a good small brush post what it is please.... I could do with a small travelling brush......

GOLDCREST said:
balidey said:
Nice travel kit there.

The old powder compact's a good idea for soap..will soap get on the mirror though?....mind you so long as you can see the bit you need to shave I don't suppose it matters...I'll see if wifey has one kicking about.............
I have a small 2" x 3" piece of mirror finish stainless that I use sometimes...the image isn't as perfect as glass...but at least I can see what I'm shaving......
If you find a good small brush post what it is please.... I could do with a small travelling brush......

Try the Wee Scot from Simpsons; small and terrific performance.

I've just re-furbed this for a pal.

TJsTRAVELBRUSH002.jpg

TJsTRAVELBRUSH003.jpg

TJsTRAVELBRUSH007.jpg

TJsTRAVELBRUSH005.jpg

Steve

Back
Top Bottom