Top Gear Top 10 Stunts.

I'm not a Clarkson fan but The Telegraph on line had begun a poor attempt to make a list of TG's top stunts.

I would pay my licence fee again to see them have another crack at this one. The reaction of the boys, the RC guy thinking he was having some effect, daft, audacious, class.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrkJJjiszCE&feature=related[/youtube]

Their launch site is where I attended a test-fire of some shoulder-launched ordnance... there was "a bit of a misfire" (read, rather large unexpected bang, lots of smoke and hearing the operative yelling "F*** ME" over the top of it all) and the army bloke with the scrambled egg on his hat said "Good job Smithers was wearing the brown trousers today". They seemed to regard the fact that he was still alive was a "success" - the fact that the ordnance didn't get even 10% of it's specification range was immaterial :shock:

My 10 year old boys are fans of the Top Gear 'challenges' that they do.

They were in tears laughing at them driving through Vietnam on scooters.

I'll show them this when they get back from school.

moodymick said:
Clarkson for President? Oh, i'd vote for him.

Especially if he said i, or the wife (NHS) would get a pay rise........... ever.......... again :?

I wonder if i still have a pension :shock: ?

Clarkson has a special relationship with our boys in uniform. He knows who his target audience is...pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom